UPSC Exam Admit Card 2018 – Civil Services (Main) Exam 2018 – Download E-Admit Cards @ UPSC website – Last Date: 07.10.2018
Download UPSC Exam Admit Card 2018 – Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) released admit cards for Civil Services Main Examination 2018. Candidates who have cleared civil services preliminary examination can download their admit cards now. Candidates are requested to download their admit cards from UPSC website from September 10, 2018 (10.09.2018). The Last date to download the e-admit cards is 07.10.2018. Candidates can download their call letters by the use of their Registration ID or Roll Number.
Call Letter is like a gate pass for the examination. Without call letter, candidates will not be allowed to attend the examination. Call letters may have information like registration details, identification details, exam date, exam venue and important instructions to candidates. Read the instructions given in the call letter carefully and act as per the instructions. In addition to call letter, carry necessary photo id proof in original as well as photo copy.
Find upcoming UPSC exam notifications @ Recruitment Reader.
How to download UPSC Exam Admit Card 2018 – Civil Services (Main) Exam
- Logon to UPSC website and then locate Admit cards page.
- In Admit Cards, click E-Admit Cards for various Examinations of UPSC.
- Then find notification for Civil Services (Main) Examination, 2018.
- Click View Online link and move to E-Admit Card download page.
- Click e-Admit card download link and then login with registration details.
- Find your admit card and take a printout of your admit card.
|Organization||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Examination||Civil Services (Main) Examination, 2018|
|Last date to download Call Letters||07.10.2018|
|E-Admit Card download link||Download>>|
|Exam Notification||Click Here>>|
For more details regarding UPSC Exam Admit Card 2018 logon to www.upsc.gov.in.