APWD Planning Assistant Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2022 – Download Exam Scheme/ Syllabus PDF @ andaman.gov.in
Latest APWD Planning Assistant Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2022 – Andaman Public Works Department (APWD) has released exam scheme/ pattern and syllabus for the recruitment of Planning Assistant. Andaman PWD has released notification for the recruitment of Planning Assistant and announced 02 vacancies for the post. Candidates who have applied for the Planning Assistant recruitment may download the exam pattern and syllabus from the Andaman Official website (andaman.gov.in). Candidates can also download the exam pattern/ scheme and syllabus from the link given below.
Andaman PWD will announce exam date for this Planning Assistant recruitment soon. Planning Assistant selection process involves Written Examination and Document/ Certificate Verification. Written Examination comprises questions from the subjects of Concerned Technical subject for the respective post, General Intelligence & reasoning and General awareness. Exam will be conducted for 100 questions, 100 marks and a time duration of 2 hours.
Details of Andaman PWD Planning Assistant Exam Pattern & Syllabus
Written Exam Pattern:-
- Objective Type (Multiple Choice Questions).
- Questions will be asked in English.
- Concerned Technical subject for the respective post – 80 Questions – 80 Marks.
- General Intelligence & reasoning – 10 Questions – 10 Marks.
- General Awareness – 10 Questions – 10 Marks.
- Total Time Duration – 2 Hours.
|Concerned Technical subject for the respective post||80/ 80
|General Intelligence & reasoning||10/ 10
|General Awareness||10/ 10
Note – Check detailed exam scheme in the Andaman PWD Planning Assistant Notification 2022.
Written Exam Syllabus:-
- General Intelligence & Reasoning – Verbal and Non-verbal type. The test will include questions on analogies, similarities and difference, space visualization, problem solving analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discrimination observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning, verbal and figure classification, arithmetical number series, non- verbal series etc.
- General Awareness – General awareness of the environment around him/her and its application to society. Questions will also be designed to test the knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observations and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of any educated person and elementary knowledge of computers. The test will also include questions related to India and its neighboring Countries especially pertaining to History, Culture, Geography, Economic, Science, General Politic and Scientific research etc.
- Civil Engineering Stream – Applied & Engineering Geology, Mechanics of Solids, Mechanics of Fluids, Construction Techniques, Equipment and Practices, Surveying I & II, Soil Mechanics, Strength of Materials, Applied Hydraulic Engineering, Highway Engineering, Irrigation Engineering, Structural Analysis I & II, Railways, Airports and Harbour Engineering, Environmental Engineering I & II, Foundation Engineering, Design of RC Elements, Design of Steel Structures, Construction Planning & Scheduling, Environmental and Irrigation Engineering Drawing, Design of Reinforced, concrete & Brick Masonry Structures, Estimation and Quantity Surveying, Basics of Dynamics and Aseismic Design, Prestressed Concrete Structure, Engineering Economics and cost analysis, Hydrology, Cartography, Electronic Surveying, Remote Sensing Techniques and GIS, Architecture, Total Quality Management, Fundamentals of Nanoscience, etc.
- Architecture Stream – Mechanics of Structures I & II, History of Architecture and Culture II, III, IV, V & VI, Building Materials II, III & IV, Building Construction I, II, III & IV, Theory of Architecture, Architectural Drawing I, Building Services I, II & III, Climate & Built Environment, Computer Aided Drafting, Architectural Design I & II, Design of Structures I, II & III, Site Surveying and Planning, Professional Practice and Ethics I & II, Architectural Acoustics, Architectural Detailing, Specifications and Estimation, Human Settlement Planning, Urban Design, Vernacular Architecture, Interior Design, Structure and Architecture, Energy Efficient Architecture, Industrial Building System, Art Appreciation, Urban Housing, Sustainable Planning and Architecture, Principles of Traditional Indian Architecture, Computer Applications in Architecture, Construction Technology, Earthquake Resistant Architecture, Architectural Conservation, Safety Systems and Building Management, Landscape and Ecology, etc.
- Planning Stream – Basics of Structural Design, Materials and Principles of Construction, Statistical Methods I & II, Surveying, Photogrammetry and photography, History of Art and Culture of Settlements, Applied Geology, Theory of Design, Arts and Graphics II, Evolution of Human Settlements, Planning Theory I & II, Techniques of Planning I & II, Ecology and Resource Management, Traffic and Transportation Planning I & II, Quantity Surveying and Specifications, Environmental Science, Elements of Economics, Utilities and Services Planning, Demography and Urbanization, Housing and Community Planning, Settlement Geography, Development Planning, Urban Design and Conservation, etc.
Note – Check detailed exam syllabus in the Andaman PWD Planning Assistant Notification 2022.
Steps to download Andaman PWD Planning Assistant Exam Pattern & Syllabus PDF
- Logon to Andaman official website and then find Notification.
- Read the advertisement carefully and check your eligibility.
- Candidates who have applied for the recruitment may download the exam pattern & Syllabus.
- Exam pattern and syllabus is available in the notification.
- Read the syllabus and prepare for the exam well.
|Organization||Andaman Public Works Department (APWD)|
|Exam Date||Yet to announce
|Exam Syllabus Link||<<Click Here>>
|Notification PDF||<<Click Here>>
- Find upcoming Andaman PWD Exam notifications @ Recruitment Reader. For more details regarding Andaman PWD Planning Assistant Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2022 logon to Andaman official site. Here we have given short summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site. Make use of these links to land on correct page or website. Keep check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors.