Federal Bank Officer (Agriculture) Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2022 – Online Aptitude Assessment – Download Exam Pattern & Syllabus PDF @ Federal Bank Careers
Latest Federal Bank Officer (Agriculture) Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2022 PDF – Federal Bank has released Online Aptitude Assessment Pattern & Syllabus for the recruitment of Officers in Junior Management Grade-I Scale post for Agriculture Graduates. Candidates who have applied for the Officers JMG-I (Agriculture) recruitment may download exam pattern pdf at Federal Bank Careers. Candidates can also download the exam pattern from the link given below. Federal Bank has announced exam date for Officers JMG-I (Agriculture) Online Aptitude Assessment. As per the announcement, the online assessment will be held on 04.12.2022.
Federal Bank Officers JMG-I (Agriculture) selection process includes Online Aptitude Assessment, Group Discussion and Personal Interview. Find upcoming Federal Bank Recruitment Notifications in our site. The Aptitude Assessment consists of six sections. The Sections are, Verbal Ability/ English Language, Logical Aptitude/ Reasoning, Quantitative/ Numerical Ability, General, Socio-economic & Banking Awareness, Computer Awareness & Digital Banking and Sales Aptitude. The Exam will be conducted through online mode. After Online Aptitude Assessment, candidates should have a psychometric questionnaire for a duration of 15 minutes.
Important details of Officers JMG-I (Agriculture) Aptitude Test Pattern 2022
Aptitude Test Syllabus:-
- Verbal Ability/ English Language.
- Logical Aptitude/ Reasoning.
- Quantitative/ Numerical Ability.
- General, Socio-economic & Banking Awareness.
- Computer Awareness & Digital Banking
- Sales Aptitude
Aptitude Test Pattern:-
- Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions.
- Consist of Six sections.
- Verbal Ability/ English Language – 30 Questions – 30 Marks.
- Logical Aptitude/ Reasoning – 30 Questions – 30 Marks.
- Quantitative/ Numerical Ability – 30 Questions – 30 Marks.
- General, Socio-economic & Banking Awareness – 25 Questions – 25 Marks.
- Computer Awareness & Digital Banking – 20 Questions – 20 Marks.
- Sales Aptitude – 15 Questions – 15 Marks.
- Totally 150 questions and 150 marks.
- Total time 90 minutes.
|Verbal Ability/ English Language||30/ 30|
|Logical Aptitude/ Reasoning||30/ 30|
|Quantitative/ Numerical Ability||30/ 30|
|General, Socio-economic & Banking Awareness||25/ 25|
|Computer Awareness & Digital Banking||20/ 20
|Sales Aptitude||15/ 15|
Note:- 0.25 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
Minimum Requirements for Online Aptitude Assessment:-
- Latest version of Mozilla Firefox and Chrome.
- Windows XP, Windows 7 & above.
- Min 2 cores Processor
- Preferred 1/2 GB Ram.
- 640×480, 15fps Web Camera.
- Labtop inbuilt Microphone.
- 1024×768 and above Screen Resolution.
- 1 mbps internet speed.
- Laptop or Desktop with Webcam.
How to download Federal Bank Officers JMG-I (Agriculture) Aptitude Test Pattern 2022
- Logon to Federal Bank website and then locate Careers page.
- In Careers page, find Officers JMG-I (Agriculture) Notification.
- Read the advertisement wisely and then download exam pattern and syllabus.
- Read the syllabus carefully and prepare well for the aptitude test.
|Position||Officers in JMG-I (Agriculture)|
|Job Category||Exam Pattern|
|Exam Pattern & Syllabus Link||<<Download>>|
Find upcoming Federal Bank job notifications @ Recruitment Reader. For more details regarding Federal Bank Officers JMG-I Exam Pattern & Syllabus 2022 logon to www.federalbank.co.in. The information given above is based on the Federal Bank Officers JMG-I official advertisement.
- Here we have given short summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site. Make use of these links to land on correct page or website. Keep check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors.