Indian Coast Guard Civilian Recruitment 2022 Notification – Engine Driver, Sarang Lascar & Lascar Posts – 16 Vacancies – ICG Application Format @ indiancoastguard.gov.in – Last date: Within 30 days
Latest Indian Coast Guard Civilian Recruitment 2022 Notification – Indian Coast Guard Region (A&N), Port Blair has released notification for the recruitment of Engine Driver, Sarang Lascar & Lascar. ICG has announced 16 vacancies for these Group ‘C’ Civilian posts. Candidates who have eligibility as per Indian Coast Guard Civilian advertisement may forward their application through proper channel in prescribed format. The application Format can be downloaded from Indian Coast Guard official website (indiancoastguard.gov.in). The application should be submitted within 30 days from the date of issue of this advertisement in Employment News.
|Click here to download Indian Coast Guard Civilian Exam Syllabus 2022 PDF|
Before apply for ICG recruitment 2022, applicants should check their eligibility. So read the advertisement carefully and particularly check the eligibility conditions in the advertisement. Also be aware of exam details, exam dates, exam centre, selection process and application process from the advertisement. Indian Coast Guard will not consider the application received after the stipulated date. So, submit the application form on or before the last date.
Important details of Indian Coast Guard Civilian Recruitment Notification
- Upper age limit is 30 years.
- Lower age limit is 18 years.
- Look into Indian Coast Guard notification for more age limit details.
- Matriculation or its equivalent from recognized board.
- Look into Indian Coast Guard notification for education qualification details.
- 2-3 years of experience in relevant field.
- Written Test
- Skill Test.
Candidates who are eligible may download the application form from the Indian Coast Guard website (indiancoastguard.gov.in). Send the completely filled application form with required documents to the address, The Commander, Coast Guard Region (A&N), Port Blair, Post Box No. 716, Haddo (PO), Port Blair – 744 102, A&N Islands with two passport size photograph through Ordinary Post. Application received through Courier/ Speed/ Registered Post will be rejected. Application envelope should be superscribed as Application for the post of Engine Driver/ Sarang Lascar/ Lascar Ist Class.
How to apply for Indian Coast Guard Civilian Vacancies 2022
- Logon to Join Indian Coast Guard website and then find the advertisement in home page.
- Read the advertisement completely and check your eligibility.
- If you are eligible then download the application form.
- Fill up the application form and attach required documents.
- Send the application form on or before the last date.
|Organization||Indian Coast Guard|
|Position||Civilian Posts (Group ‘C’)|
|Last Date||Within 30 days from the date of issue of this advertisement|
|Advertisement & Application Form Link||<<Click Here>>|
- Find upcoming Indian Coast Guard Civilian Recruitment notifications @ Recruitment Reader. For more details regarding Indian Coast Guard Civilian Recruitment Notification 2022 logon to ICG official site. The information given above is based on the Indian Coast Guard official advertisement. Keep check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors. Here we have given short summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site. Make use of these links to land on correct page or website.