RPF Recruitment Notification 2018 – Railway Protection Force – Sub-Inspectors (SI) & Constable – 9739 Vacancies – Apply Online – Last date: 30.06.2018
Latest RPF Recruitment Notification 2018 – Indian Railway published employment notices for Constable (Constable/RPF – 01/2018) and Sub-Inspector (SI/RPF – 02/2018) in Railway Protection Force (RPF)/ Railway Protection Special Force (RPSF). Indian Railway announced 9739 vacancies for Constable and Sub-Inspector positions in all zones of Indian Railway. Eligible male and female candidates may apply online for RPF/RPSF Recruitment on or before June 30, 2018 (30.06.2018). The Online Registration starts from June 01, 2018 (01.06.2018).
Among 9739 vacancies, 8619 vacancies are allotted for Constables and remaining 1120 vacancies are allotted for Sub-Inspectors. Before apply for RPF Constable and SI Vacancies, candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility conditions given in the advertisement. Also be aware of detailed vacancies, compensation, selection process and application process from the advertisement. Online registration will be closed after the last date. So, candidates are requested to submit the online application form on or before the last date.
Find upcoming RPF Recruitment Notifications @ Recruitment Reader.
Vacancy details as per RPF Recruitment Notifications 2018
|Railway Zones||Constable Vacancies||Sub-Inspector Vacancies|
|SR, SWR & SCR||804 (Male) & 927 (Female)||126 (Male) & 52 (Female)|
|CR, WR, WCR & SECR||440 (Male) & 712 (Female)||144 (Male) & 56 (Female)|
|ER, ECR, SER & ECoR||1287 (Male) & 1391 (Female)||287 (Male) & 112 (Female)|
|NR, NER, NWR & NCR||1046 (Male) & 1006 (Female)||173 (Male) & 69 (Female)|
|NFR||160 (Male) & 180 (Female)||30 (Male) & 12 (Female)|
|RPSF||666 (Male)||59 (Male)|
|Total||4403 (Male) & 4216 (Female)||819 (Male) & 301 (Female)|
Important details of RPF Recruitment Notification 2018
- Lower age limit is 18 years (Constable) & 20 years (SI).
- Upper age limit is 25 years.
- Date for age consideration is 01.07.2018.
- Reserved category candidates can claim for age relaxation.
- Constable – SSLC/ Matric from a recognized board.
- Sub-Inspector – Graduate from a recognized university.
- Look into RPF Constable and SI Notification for more details of qualification.
- Computer Based Test (CBT)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
- Document Verification (DV)
- Candidates should remit an amount of ₹ 500/- (₹ 400/- refundable to candidates appear on CBT).
- For SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen/ Female/ Minorities/ Economically Backward Class, ₹ 250/- (Refundable to candidates appear on CBT).
- Fee can be paid through online and offline payment modes.
- Pay offline through SBI Bank Challan and Post Office Challan.
How to apply online for RPF Constable and Sub-Inspector (SI) Recruitment 2018
- Logon to Indian Railway website and then find notifications for Recruitment in RPF/RPSF-2018.
- Click the notification to find links for Constable Recruitment and Sub-Inspector Recruitment.
- Click the Constable and Sub-Inspector Recruitment Notification links to find advertisement and online application links.
- Read the advertisement completely and then apply online for the RPF recruitment.
- Complete the online application process and make payment successfully.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for your reference.
|Organization||Railway Protection Force (RPF)/ Railway Protection Special Force (RPSF)|
|Position||Constable and Sub-Inspector (SI)|
|Fee Payment Mode||Online & Offline|
|Advertisement & Online Application Link for Constable||Click Here>>|
|Advertisement & Online Application Link for Sub-Inspector||Click Here>>|
For more details regarding RPF Recruitment Notification 2018 logon to www.indianrailways.gov.in. The information given above is based on the RPF/RPSF official advertisement.