SBI Recruitment Notification 2020 – Specialist Cadre Officers – 446 Vacancies – Apply Online @ SBI Careers – Last date: 13.07.2020
Latest SBI Recruitment Notification 2020 – State Bank of India (SBI) invite applications for the recruitment of Head, Central Research Team, Investment Officer, Project Development Manager, Relationship Manager, Vice President, Chief Manager, Deputy Manager, Chief Officer, Deputy Manager, Banking Supervisory Specialist, Manager-Anytime Channel, Executive, Sr. Executive, Faculty, Product Manager, Manager and SME Credit Analyst on Regular/ Contract basis. SBI has announced 446 vacancies for these Specialist Cadre Officer Posts. Candidates who have eligibility as per SBI notification may apply online at SBI Careers. The Last date to submit the online application form is 13.07.2020.
Before apply for the SBI latest vacancies, candidates should ensure that they satisfy the eligibility conditions given in the SBI Advertisement. Keep check Bank Jobs category page for upcoming and latest Bank Vacancy notifications. Also be aware of job profile, job requirement, compensation, selection process and application process from the advertisement. SBI will disable the online application link after the stipulated date. So, candidates are requested to submit the online application form on or before the last date.
Important details of SBI Recruitment Notification 2020
- Age limit varies for posts.
- Age limit ranges from 23 years to 62 years.
- Look into SBI advertisement for more details of age limit.
- CA/ MBA (Finance)/ PGDM (Finance)/ PGDBM (Finance)/ B.E/ B.Tech/ CMA/ ACS/ Graduation/ Post Graduation from a recognized institute.
- Look into SBI advertisement for more details of qualification.
- For General/ OBC/ EWS candidates, ₹750/-.
- For SC/ ST/ PWD candidates, No Fee.
- Fee can be paid through online modes only.
Common Application Procedure:-
Candidates should read the online application procedure given in the advertisement. Also be conscious of documents to be uploaded online from the advertisement. For communication purpose, candidates should have valid Email Address and Mobile Number. If Photograph, Signature and certificates of candidates are required for online registration then scan those documents in prescribed format (Prescribed sizes and memory).
How to apply for SBI SCO Recruitment 2020-21
- Logon to SBI website and then locate Careers>> Current Openings.
- Find notifications for above said posts.
- Click the notification to find advertisement and online application link.
- Read the advertisement completely and then apply online for the recruitment.
- Complete the online application process successfully.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for your reference.
|Organization||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Positions||Head, Central Research Team, Investment Officer, Project Development Manager, Relationship Manager, Vice President, Chief Manager, Deputy Manager, Chief Officer, Deputy Manager, Banking Supervisory Specialist, Manager-Anytime Channel, Executive, Sr. Executive, Faculty, Product Manager, Manager and SME Credit Analyst|
|Advertisement & Online Application Link||Click Here>>
Find upcoming SBI recruitment notifications @ Recruitment Reader. For more details regarding SBI Recruitment Notification 2020 logon to www.sbi.co.in. The information given above is based on the State Bank of India official advertisement.
- Here we have given short summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site. Make use of these links to land on correct page or website. Keep check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors. Also we provide details regarding exam admit cards, answer keys and results. Moreover, you can find job categories like Bank Jobs (Co-operative Bank Jobs, RBI Jobs, SBI Jobs and IBPS Recruitment), Defence Jobs, Insurance Company Jobs, Post Office Jobs, SSC Notification, UPSC Notification and Railway Jobs (Metro Rail Jobs).