UPSC Exam Notification 2022 – CDS (I) 2022 – 341 Vacancies – Apply Online @ upsc.gov.in – Last date: 11.01.2022
Latest UPSC Exam Notification 2022 – Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has announced notification for Combined Defence Services Examination (I) 2022. Through this examination UPSC is going to fill 341 vacancies in Indian Military Academy, Indian Naval Academy, Air Force Academy, and Officers Training Academy. Candidates who are eligible as per UPSC CDS (I) Notification 2022 may apply online at UPSC Official website (upsc.gov.in). The Last date to submit the online application is 11.01.2022 till 6.00 PM. Application can be withdrawn from 18.01.2022 to 24.01.2022.
Before apply for UPSC CDS (I) Exam Notification, applicants should check their eligibility. So read the advertisement carefully and particularly check the eligibility conditions in the advertisement. Also be aware of exam scheme, exam syllabus, selection process and application process from the advertisement. UPSC will disable the online application link after the stipulated date. So, submit the online application form on or before the last date.
Vacancies details of UPSC CDS Exam Notification
|Indian Military Academy, Dehradun||100|
|Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala||22|
|Air Force Academy, Hyderabad||32|
|Officers Training Academy, Chennai (Madras) SSC (Men)||170|
|Officers Training Academy, Chennai (Madras) SSC (Women)||17|
Important details of UPSC CDS Exam Notification
- IMA – Candidates should have born not earlier than 02.07.1998 and not later than 01.07.2003.
- Indian Naval Academy – Born not earlier than 2nd January, 1999 and not later than 1st January, 2004.
- Air Force Academy – Between 20 to 24 years.
- Officers’ Training Academy SSC – Candidates born not earlier than 2nd January, 1998 and not later than 1st January, 2004.
- Look into UPSC Notification for age relaxation details.
- Candidates should have Degree in relevant field.
- Look into UPSC Notification for educational qualification.
- Written examination.
- Interview for intelligence and personality test.
- Application fee is ₹200.
- No fee for SC/ ST/ Women.
- Fee can be paid through Online Modes/ at any branch of SBI.
How to apply for UPSC CDS (I) 2022 Vacancies
- Logon to UPSC official website and then locate Examination Notifications.
- In Examination Notifications, find advertisement for Combined Defence Services Examination (II), 2022.
- Read the advertisement completely and check your eligibility.
- If you are eligible then apply online for the recruitment.
- Complete the online application and make payment successfully.
- Finally take a printout of online application for reference.
|Organization||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Examination||Combined Defence Services Examination (I), 2022|
|Fee Payment Mode||Online|
|Online Application Link||<<Apply Online>>|
Find upcoming UPSC Exam notifications @ Recruitment Reader. For more details regarding UPSC Exam Notification 2021 logon to Union Public Service Commission official site. The information given above is based on the UPSC official advertisement.
- Here we have given short summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site. Make use of these links to land on correct page or website. Keep check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors. Also we provide details regarding exam admit cards, answer keys and results. Moreover, you can find job categories like Bank Jobs (Co-operative Bank Jobs, RBI Jobs, SBI Jobs and IBPS Recruitment), Defence Jobs, Insurance Company Jobs, Post Office Jobs, SSC Notification, UPSC Notification and Railway Jobs (Metro Rail Jobs).