UPSC Exam Notification 2021 – IES & ISS – 26 Vacancies – Apply Online @ upsc.gov.in – Last date: 27.04.2021
Latest UPSC Exam Notification 2021 – Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) invite applications for Indian Economic Service (IES) and Indian Statistical Service (ISS). Through this examination, UPSC is going to fill 26 vacancies, 15 vacancies for IES Examination and 11 vacancies for ISS Examination. Candidates who are eligible as per UPSC Exam Notification may apply online at UPSC Online website. The Last date to submit the online application is 27.04.2021. The Online application link will be opened from 07.04.2021. The online Applications will be withdrawn from 04.05.2021 to 10.05.2021.
Before apply for the UPSC examination, applicants should check their eligibility. So read the advertisement carefully and particularly check the eligibility conditions in the advertisement. Also be aware of exam centre, exam syllabus, selection process and application process from the advertisement. UPSC will disable the online application link after the stipulated date. So, submit the online application form on or before the last date.
Important details of UPSC Exam Notification
- Lower age limit is 21 years.
- Upper age limit is 29 years.
- Date for age consideration is 01.08.2021.
- Look into UPSC Exam notification for age relaxation details.
- IES – Post-Graduate Degree in relevant field.
- ISS – Bachelor’s Degree in relevant field.
- Look into UPSC Exam notification for more educational qualification details.
- Written Examination.
- Interview/ Personality Test.
- Application fee is Rs. 200.
- No fee for SC/ ST/ PWBD/ Female candidates.
- Fee can be paid through online/ Offline.
- Last date for fee payment is 27.04.2021.
- Last date to generate pay-in-slip is 26.04.2021.
Online Application Procedure:-
First, candidates should go through the online application procedure given in the advertisement. Also be aware of documents to be uploaded online from the advertisement. For communication purpose, candidates should have valid Email Address and Mobile Number. If Photograph, Signature and certificates of candidates are required for online registration then scan those documents in prescribed format (Prescribed sizes and memory).
How to apply for UPSC IES & ISS Vacancies
- Logon to UPSC website and then find advertisement in the home page (What’s new).
- Read the advertisement completely and check your eligibility.
- If you are eligible then apply online for the recruitment.
- Complete the online application and make payment successfully.
- Finally take a printout of online application for reference.
|Organization||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|Examination||Indian Economic Service (IES) and Indian Statistical Service (ISS) Examinations|
|Fee Payment Mode||Online/ Offline|
|Advertisement Link||<<Click Here>>|
|Online Application Link||<<Apply Online>>
Find upcoming UPSC Recruitment notifications @ Recruitment Reader. For more details regarding UPSC Recruitment Notification 2021 logon to Union Public Service Commission official site. The information given above is based on the UPSC official advertisement.
- Here we have given short summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site. Make use of these links to land on correct page or website. Keep check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors. Also we provide details regarding exam admit cards, answer keys and results. Moreover, you can find job categories like Bank Jobs (Co-operative Bank Jobs, RBI Jobs, SBI Jobs and IBPS Recruitment), Defence Jobs, Insurance Company Jobs, Post Office Jobs, SSC Notification, UPSC Notification and Railway Jobs (Metro Rail Jobs).