AP Postal Recruitment Notification 2018 – Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA) – 301 Vacancies (LDCE – LGO) – Application Format @ appost.in – Last date: 15.11.2018
Latest AP Postal Recruitment Notification 2018 – Andhra Pradesh (AP) Postal Circle published notification for Limited Departmental Competitive Examination for Lower Grade Officials. AP Postal invites applications from Postman/ Mailguard, Despatch Riders and MTS Cadres candidates for the promotion to the cadre of Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA) through LDCE for the years 2016-17, 2017-18 and 2018. AP Postal Department announced 301 vacancies in various postal divisions under Kurnool, Vijayawada and Visakhapatnam regions. Among 301 vacancies, 233 vacancies are announced for Postal Assistants and 68 vacancies are announced for Sorting Assistants. Candidates who have eligibility as per AP Post Notification may forward their application through proper channel in prescribed format.
The Application format can be downloaded from AP Post website. The Last date to submit the application to Controlling unit DO/APS is 15.11.2018. AP Postal Circle announced exam date for LGO LDCE. As per the announcement, LDCE will be held on 09.12.2018 (Sunday). Before apply for the LGO LDCE (PA/SA), candidates should ensure that they fulfil the eligibility criteria given in the advertisement. Also have knowledge regarding LDCE scheme, exam syllabus, exam pattern, detailed vacancies and application process from the advertisement. The application received after the last date will not be considered. So, submit the application on or before the last date.
Find upcoming AP Post recruitment notifications @ Recruitment Reader.
Important details of AP Postal Recruitment Notification 2018
- Postman/ Mailguard (₹5200-20200 + G.P ₹2000) with 3 years regular service.
- Dispatch Rider (₹5200-20200 + G.P ₹1900) with 5 years regular service.
- Multi-Tasking Staff (₹5200-20200 + G.P ₹1800) with 5 years regular service.
- Look into AP Post advertisement for more details of qualification.
- Aptitude Test (Paper-I & Paper-II).
- Computer and Skill Test (CST).
Download application format from AP Post website. Submit the completely filled application form with required documents to the Divisional Heads/ Controlling Authority on or before 15.11.2018.
How to apply for Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle PA/ SA LGO LDCE 2018
- Logon to AP Post website and then find the notification of LDCE for LGO.
- Click the notification to find advertisement and application format.
- Read the advertisement completely and then download the application format.
- Fill up the application form and attach required documents.
- Submit the application as per the procedure given in the advertisement.
|Organization||Andhra Pradesh (AP) Postal Circle/ Department|
|Position||Postal Assistant (PA)/ Sorting Assistant (SA)|
|Examination||Limited Departmental Competitive Examination|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Advertisement & Application Form Link||Direct Download>>|
For more details regarding AP Postal Recruitment Notification 2018 logon to appost.in. The information given above is based on the Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle official advertisement.