AP Postal Recruitment Notification 2021 – Dak Sevak, BPM & ABPM Posts – 2296 Vacancies – Apply Online @ GDS Online Website – Last date: 26.02.2021
Latest AP Postal Recruitment Notification 2021 – Andhra Pradesh (AP) Postal Circle invite applications for the recruitment of Branch Post Master (BPM), Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM) and Dak Sevaks. AP Postal Department has announced 2296 vacancies for these posts. Candidates who are eligible as per AP Postal GDS Cycle-III advertisement may apply online at GDS Online website. The Last date to submit the online application is 26.02.2021
Before apply for AP Post Office recruitment, applicants should check their eligibility. So read the advertisement carefully and particularly check the eligibility conditions in the advertisement. Also be aware of job profile, job requirement, compensation, selection process and application process from the advertisement. Selected candidates will get salary of Rs.12,000 for BPM and Rs.10,000 for ABPM/ Dak Sevak. AP Post will disable the online application link after the stipulated date and time. So, submit the online application form on or before the last date
Important details of AP Postal Recruitment Notification 2021
- Minimum age limit is 18 years.
- Maximum age limit is 40 years.
- Date for age consideration is 27.01.2021.
- Look into AP Postal notification for age relaxation details.
- 10th passed from recognized board/ Institute.
- Candidate should have studied the local language.
- Basic computer Knowledge
- Merit List
- Application fee is Rs.100.
- No fee for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Female/ Trans-women.
- Fee can be paid through online modes/ at any Head Post Office
Online Application Procedure:-
First, candidates should go through the online application procedure given in the AP Postal advertisement. Also be aware of documents to be uploaded online from the advertisement. For communication purpose, candidates should have valid Email Address and Mobile Number. If Photograph, Signature and certificates of candidates are required for online registration then scan those documents in prescribed format (Prescribed sizes and memory).
How to apply for AP Postal BPM, ABPM & Dak Sevak Vacancy
- Logon to India Post website and find Opportunity –> GDS Recruitment.
- Then find advertisement and online application links for above said posts.
- Read the advertisement completely and then apply Online.
- Fill up the online application form completely and make fee payment successfully.
- Finally, take a printout of online application for reference.
|Organization||Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle|
|Position||BPM, ABPM & Dak Sevak|
|Category||Post Office Jobs|
|Fee Payment Mode||Online/ Offline (Post Office)|
|Advertisement Link||Click Here>>|
|Online Application Link||Apply Online>>|
Find upcoming AP Postal Recruitment notifications @ Recruitment Reader. For more details regarding AP Postal Recruitment Notification 2021 logon to AP Postal official site. The information given above is based on the AP Postal official advertisement.
- Here we have given short summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site. Make use of these links to land on correct page or website. Keep check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors. Also we provide details regarding exam admit cards, answer keys and results. Moreover, you can find job categories like Bank Jobs (Co-operative Bank Jobs, RBI Jobs, SBI Jobs and IBPS Recruitment), Defence Jobs, Insurance Company Jobs, Post Office Jobs, SSC Notification, UPSC Notification and Railway Jobs (Metro Rail Jobs)