SCERT Junior Lecturer Exam Syllabus 2022 – 49 Vacancies – Download Syllabus PDF @ trb.tn.nic.in
Latest SCERT Junior Lecturer Exam Syllabus 2022 – State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT) has released notification for the recruitment of Lecturer and announced 49 vacancies for the post. To select suitable candidates, TRB is going to conduct computer based examination for the recruitment. TRB has released Exam Syllabus for the examination of Junior Lecturer. Candidates who have applied for the Junior Lecturer recruitment may download the exam syllabus from the TRB Website (trb.tn.nic.in). Candidates can also download the exam pattern and syllabus from the link given below.
State Council of Educational Research and Training will announce exam date for the Junior Lecturer Recruitment soon. SCERT Junior Lecturer Selection process involves Computer Based Examination and Certificate Verification. The Computer Based Examination consists of two parts (Part-A & Part-B). Part-A is Tamil Language Test. Part-B comprises questions from subjects related, education methodology and general knowledge. In subject related questions, questions will be asked from following subjects, Tamil, English, Maths, Maths (Telugu Medium), Maths (Urdu Medium), Physics, Physics (Telugu medium), Physics (Malayalam Medium), Chemistry, Chemistry (Urdu Medium), Botany, History, History (Telugu Medium), History (Urdu Medium), Geography and Telugu.
Details of SCERT Junior Lecturers Exam Syllabus
- Tamil – சங்க இலக்கியங்கள், அற இலக்கியங்கள், காப்பியங்கள், சமய இலக்கியங்கள், இலக்கணங்களும் உரைகளும், சிற்றிலக்கியங்கள், இக்கால இலக்கியங்கள், நாட்டுப்புற இலக்கியங்கள், தமிழர் கலைகளும் பண்பாடும், இலக்கியத் திறனாய்வியல், மொழி பெயர்ப்பிலக்கியங்கள், மக்கள் தொடர்பியல் ஊடகங்கள், etc.
- English – Chaucer to Shakespeare, Jacobean to Augustan Age, Romantic Period, Victorian Period, Modern and Contemporary Periods, American Literature, Indian English Literature, Language and Linguistics, Criticism and Literary Theories, Post Colonial Literature and European Literature in Translation, etc.
- Maths – Real Analysis, Complex Analysis, Algebra, Topology, Measure Theory and Functional Analysis, Differential Equations, Mechanics and Numerical Methods, Probability and Mathematical Statistics, Differential Geometry and Graph Theory, Mathematical Programming and Fluid Dynamics, etc.
- Physics – Mathematical Methods, Classical Mechanics and Relativity, Quantum Theory and its Applications, Electromagnetic Theory, Thermodynamics and Statistical Mechanics, Atomic and Molecular Physics, Condensed Matter Physics, Nuclear and Particle Physics, Electronics, Experimental Physics, etc.
- Chemistry – Analytical Chemistry, Analytical techniques, Structure and Bonding, Acids and Bases, Redox Reactions, Nuclear Chemistry, Chemistry of Non-transition elements, Chemistry of Transition elements, Inorganic reaction mechanism, Bio-inorganic Chemistry, Organic synthesis, Quantum Chemistry, Macromolecules, Chemical Kinetics, Thermodynamics, Group theory, Spectroscopy, Electrochemistry, Photochemistry, etc.
- Botany – Plant diversity, Taxonomy of Angiosperms, Angiosperm Anatomy, Environmental Botany, Cell Biology, Molecular Biology, Plant Biotechnology, Plant Biochemistry, Plant Physiology, etc.
- History – Archaeological sources, Pre – history & Proto – history, Vedic culture, Foundation of the Mauryan Empire, Sangam Age, Guptas and Vakatakas, The Kadambas, A brief survey of the history of the Palas and Senas, A brief survey of the history of the Palas and Senas, Expansion and consolidation, Vijayanagar and Bahmini kingdoms, Mughal period, Decline of Mughal Empire, Rise of European powers, Administration under the East India company and crown, Rise of Nationalism, Gandhian Mass Movement, World History, etc.
- Geography – Geomorphology, Climatology, Oceanography, Biogeography, Geographic Thought, Population Geography, Settlement Geography, Economic Geography, Regional Planning, Geography of India, Geography of Tamil Nadu, Map making, Remote Sensing, Statistical Methods, etc.
- Telugu – Classical and Contemporary Poetry, Drama, History of Telugu Literature, Telugu Novel, History of Telugu Language and Dravidian Philogy, Grammar and Prosody, Translation and General Essay, Outlines of Linguistics, etc.
Note – Check detailed exam syllabus in the SCERT Junior Lecturer Notification 2022.
Steps to download SCERT Junior Lecturer Exam Syllabus
- Logon to TRB official website and then find Notification.
- Read the advertisement carefully and check your eligibility.
- If you are eligible then apply for the recruitment.
- Candidates who have applied for the recruitment may download the exam pattern.
- Read the exam pattern and prepare well for the exam.
|Organization||State Council of Educational Research and Training (SCERT)|
|Exam Date||Yet to Announce
|Exam Syllabus Link||<<Click Here>>
|Exam Pattern Link||<<Click Here>>
|Advertisement Link||<<Click Here>>
- Find upcoming SCERT Junior Lecturer exam notifications @ Recruitment Reader. For more details regarding SCERT Junior Lecturer Exam Syllabus 2022 logon to TRB official site. The information given above is based on the SCERT Junior Lecturer official advertisement. Here we have given short summary of official notification and necessary links to access official site. Keep check this site to get upcoming and latest employment notifications of public, private and government sectors.